An experienced practitioner and proven expert specialized in supply chain management and global sourcing. In a career spanning more than 15 years, he has acquired broad knowledge and expertise in the automotive, retail, logistics, HR and manufacturing industries.
In the course of his career, Mr. Döring has been responsible for many interesting and challenging projects with the following tasks:
- Carrying out organizational and process analyses in SCM and purchasing,
- Concept development for restructuring the SCM and purchasing infrastructure,
- Implementation of new processes & KPI-based controlling,
- Establishment of new purchasing departments including professional purchasing teams,
- Implementation of training and further education for buyers,
- Development of new procurement & sourcing strategies,
- Integration of a commodity group management and professional contract management.
In his function as consultant and project manager, he was responsible for various purchasing optimization projects in DACH and the CEE region. Mr. Döring distinguished himself above all and repeatedly through outstanding results and the fulfilment of the specified goals on all his projects. This was only made possible by his profound knowledge of processes, the value-creating factors along the value chains, his negotiating skills and his leadership and communication strengths.
In his many years with the Kloepfel Group, he has been involved in more than 20 projects in a leading role and as a decision-maker. He has also held management positions at PKC Group (automotive), Workexpress (HR), Andreas Christ Spedition (logistics) and agriKomp (biotechnology).
Mr Döring has always been passionate about designing cost-efficient organizations and structures with simple-minded and lean processes. He firmly believes that only simplicity means true efficiency and promises sustainable success.
He speaks Polish and English in addition to his native German.